When that ball of bright light and wonderful, that it has its own light, appears at the top to save us from ourselves, I see that everything could be different and the same time, equal to today ...

Whenever I see the moon, I see that someone is watching me, I feel your eyes get involved, pursuing, as I left from, do not let me go.

In our music said: If the moon does not shine at night, will be our end ...

I feel your eyes, feel the moonlight

I feel my heart beating fast

Where are you?

Where are you?

I miss you and just do not understand.

I see your eyes, I see the moonlight

I see the distance that separates us

where we stop?

where we stop?

I want you to know: The moon me love,

her want I'm next to her, In the sky ...

I am leaving ...

But you are at the top of my lungs.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Eu, meus sonhos e minha realidade!

Eu, meus sonhos e minha realidade!
Melhor de minhas quartas no QUINTA CATEGORIA-MTV

Então diga...

♪ Minha lua seria você, se tu não vivesse em terra.
E nada vai fazer voltar o tempo que eu perdi tentando te falar que eu não consigo respirar com medo de chorar e ouvir você falar... Não. ♫

Um dos meus amores:

Um dos meus amores:
Vaquinha se tu fosse um ser vivo, teria dó de seus ouvidos!

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Lia e escrevia blogs de cunho arquitetônico e pessoal. Aprecia ainda a boa música, os bons papos e algumas poucas boas companhias. "Escrever é, para mim, uma maneira adversa para a libertação da alma e dos pensares. Escrevamos então o que queremos deixar de nós!" Para entrar em contato: monique.rmp@hotmail.com

Arquivo:

Visitante nº

Seguidores: